Last time!
Perhaps this is the last time he was thinking about his memories of them honey, and this is the last letter he wrote to you, hoping that you will understand all the things he had done, all want you to be happy. Now see you have a happy family fun you know how he did not, though still avoiding heart can not be happy with you build it, hi hi. Today he writes all the things that he wanted to tell her to wife one day and I will take them out of their memories forever to step up to a new page in his life, he will find and love a person and I guess that's what his family is not only the desire but also the right of all children anymore children.
We have ten years of childhood together and love each other for seven years, with many memories that I will never forget, but I can not always remember the past, he must step not only for his family because also let me know that he was always strong for children who will not have to think what he had sent the letter to the right but do not dare send back because he was afraid, afraid of what he himself could not understand it, he told himself with his heart, then at some point he will send for me, a time when only the memories only. He knew that he had spoken to his heart so he can stick coal next step, to find happiness for themselves and can not live with the past and memories.
I married so many questions and I also told him about the call to share the happiness with me, but he was busy transportation reasons, not like that, girl, he was afraid he would not hold back her heart, he was afraid people see his weakness, and fear of many things, girl. Day I let you slip through his hands, he is really very sad, very sad indeed, one thing is true that I said that I did not decide to be, yes, but not that he can not decide which is he afraid will not be able to bring happiness to children, not because he or the family as you might think, girl. In any case what he has always wanted to tell you that even though we are not together, but from the bottom of my heart, I will always pray for you to be happy and happy, that's what he told himself. And did not cry though keen, his tears flowing in and he told himself to live well. If there is one day you read this, I understand why you let that moment slip through his brother, he wants to keep you honest too, and I also do not be mad or think about dad then, it was just a story only misunderstood honey.
I'm still wondering why then did you decide so right, why do not you hold me correctly, I believe that time is make me sad and does not have the right to hate him. But baby let out for him, then he is not brave enough to hold you. When he makes his troops into debt, work, do not know how, he is at odds with his father he had no mind to think about that anymore, but he is very love you and do not want you to suffer. Do you still remember the times in school through the district committee, he kept saying to me that he would later build a big house like a wife and marry me, but then he felt so useless and I do not and no longer sufficient reason to do but what he has promised you still love me though pleased as could be, and he also knew that he did not know to never love anyone else can love you like this time. "Lan Cuong forever will be a double happiness" no longer be any more, but he is not sad because today I could be happy with this and he is happy very happy then, you will not regret anything half. Alone is already late, wish him happiness, he will always watch over and pray for good things always come to me and my family. Last for he told me that: "Frankly I still love you very, very sad when he could not keep me with you, maybe that will be the biggest mistake of his life, but he does it all just wanted you to be happy, no matter how sad he is also committed heart and never regret, all our memories I will always cherish and keep in a most suitable place in the hearts brother".
Em_ love him so tell me the last time.
SHARE

About Ngon tinh

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét